At Harris Farm Markets, we don’t just respect nature, we’re driven by it. Our prices, our produce, our specials– all determined by nature. It enriches everyone and everything. For over 40 years Harris Farm Markets has remained 100% family owned and operated.
With over 25 + stores across Sydney and NSW and growing and home to over 2,200 wonderful employees all with a common purpose, to reconnect Aussies with the joy of food. It’s this purpose that sees us continue to bring the best that nature has to offer to our customers each day. From sustainable initiatives like Imperfect Picks, to showing love for local farmers and producers through products such as our Farmer Friendly Milk, we believe that all our actions can make a real, positive difference.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for translating the marketing strategy in to tactical and operational plans and working with agencies, suppliers and their own team to manage their execution.
Key responsibilities will include;
· Build and drive execution of a measurable, customer-centric agenda built from a data-driven foundation.
· Connect brand strategy with direct, personalized digital marketing; align resources to drive relevant desired outcomes.
· In conjunction with Co-CEOs, translate strategy into ‘tactics’ or operational plans consistent with Strategic goals of the business.
· In conjunction with the CFO, establish annual budgets for all marketing campaigns.
· Monitor & track expenditure in line with budget goals.
· Coach, mentor and develop the marketing team for now and for the future. Identify skill gaps and training requirements, build capability
· Communicate relevant information to team and build engagement.
· Delegate tasks to the team in line with skill, knowledge, ability and skill development.
· Influence stakeholders across the company to deliver a calendar of brand campaigns and events across every online and offline touch point including products, store displays, merchandising, content, signage and social media.
· Oversee the sustainable growth of Harris Farm digital marketing strategy including customer acquisition and retention programs that include SEO, SEM, display, email marketing, retargeting, affiliate and social media strategies
· Stay up to date and current of industry marketing trends, providing feedback to the Leadership team as necessary.
· Measuring success and ROI of marketing initiatives and report to the CEOs
· Keep up to date with current and potential customers.
· Oversee the customer relationship management program.
· Ensure customer queries and feedback are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Competencies required
· Proven experience in a similar within a Retail or FMCG industries.
· Relevant Marketing Qualifications.
· Proven track record in implementing marketing strategies within a controlled budget environment.
· Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and manage a team.
· Alignment with HFM values.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· work within a highly motivated and creative team
· Create brand strategy's
· workplace flexibility
· 25% staff discount