- Ongoing contract until 2021
- Iconic Museum
- Sydney CBD
Your new company
A fantastic contract opportunity until March 2021 has arisen within a National museum who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and development.
Your new role
This position will support the production and delivery of the tactical marketing campaign strategy (incl. digital) and action plan to promote the nominated program and includes responsibilities across the full marketing mix and the provision of marketing support and services across the organisation.
The role will work with relevant internal stakeholders and external service providers to conceive, manage, facilitate, procure and evaluate marketing activities and programs with a strong emphasis on digital and online marketing.
- Ensure the development and delivery of each localised marketing campaign plan and promotional schedule in line with broader organisation wide objectives.
- Liaise with Program Manager and Indigenous Programs Coordinator to ensure marketing campaign is integrated with broader community consultation strategies.
- Take a key role in integrating the Museum’s brand strategy, tone of voice and brand guidelines within the program.
- Maintain perspective and understanding of the broad range and diversity of possible program outcomes for Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians
- Work with internal and external stakeholders around copyright and permissions around reproduction of cultural content
- Work with the museum’s sponsorship team and fulfil the marketing requirements of sponsorship contracts
- Aggregate content for campaign inclusion in the museum’s subscriber e-newsletters and e-blasts as well as campaign landing pages
- Work with the museum’s Digital Marketing Officer to develop and deliver a social media strategy including paid and organic content
What you'll need to succeed
This role is multi-faceted, but the following will be highly regarded:-
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the development of marketing programs and campaigns, including overseeing the development and placement of creative and copy, ideally in any of the following: tourism, cultural institutions, retail or in delivering unique experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and working with market segments, and in developing and implementing tactical marketing plans (including digital marketing, social media, briefing agencies, managing consultants and devising integrated marketing plans that deliver commercial results).
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and tactics, including experience in social media.
- Demonstrated strong networking and liaison skills, with a proven ability to work effectively, and sensitively, to develop effective partnerships, and working relationships, with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience, and a proven ability to effectively assess and develop stakeholder and public support.
- Well-developed communication, alliance building, customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship to be eligible to apply.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an ongoing contract and exposure to working for a leader in the cultural heritage space. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional looking to utilise their skills in a new area and with a passion for exhibitions and public programming.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508