Full-time position for Marketing Specialist available
Tasmania Sunshine Travel excited about the creation of this new full-time role in our travel and tourism team. The purpose of this position is to assist with the delivery of strategic marketing initiatives, including the management of member benefits, implementation of promotions and the delivery of marketing support.
You must demonstrate a high level of expertise and successful experience in:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications & marketing coupled with experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training, and experience.
- Understanding of target audiences the ability to deliver relevant and engaging messaging to key audiences.
- Proven success using your initiative to develop, drive and share content ideas.
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office suite especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Support production of marketing relating specialized activities, such as visit a customer site, promotion on the internet, flyer of graphic design, properties advertising on the social networks, such as Facebook or, newspaper, google, wechat, and gumtree so on, within time limits with budget management.
- Customize and undertake market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing hospitality and tourism services, to write a briefing for major events if necessary
- To develop and organize marketing policies and campaigns to support sales objectives in hospitality industry development and company brand positioning in the existing and overseas market.
- High standard both English and Mandarin language coupled with customer service skills
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch focus quickly and deliver to deadlines
- Understanding of market research principles
- Extensive travel product knowledge and ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin to expand the business internationally
This position is a varied role and will suit a candidate that is adaptable, a fast learner and willing to accept new challenges. It will be the responsibility of the Marketing & Content Specialist to ensure that company information is correctly displayed and that the website and social media content is engaging to the consumer audience.
If you would like to join our team and bring your creative flair to this exciting Tourism Industry, please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the above requirements. Only candidates who have addressed the requirements and proven writing ability will be considered for this position.
We're seeking a tertiary qualified team member who holds a Bachelor degree qualification or at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Job Location: Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia
Position Type: Full-Time
$76,000 or base on experience