Nvoi is seeking a product director & marketing manager to lead its product & growth team. In this role, your mission is to drive product strategy, marketing activities and customer adoption. You will direct and grow a talented cross-functional sales, marketing, technology and operations team to scale current and future product offerings.
What do you get to do in this role?
- Build and own the product roadmap in alignment with sales & marketing initiatives
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute the roadmap by planning and prioritising objectively.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and advocate relentlessly for the best user experience through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Collaborate closely your team in sprint activities, providing them with crisp priorities, requirements and user stories.
- Define KPIs/metrics to track success and measure performance.
- Clearly present your findings and recommendations to executive stakeholders.
What do you bring to this role?
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- A strong understanding of digital & traditional marketing with hands on expertise within one or more areas of focus.
- Experience leading agile teams.
- Experience designing, implementing and analysing user research, analytics, A/B tests, and data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Driven, highly organised, self-starter, with a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders.
- UX/UI design & prototyping experience is a bonus (sketch, figma etc.)
- Domain experience with HR or fintech products is a bonus.
To apply for this opportunity at Nvoi please send your resume to email@example.com.