This new position will play a pivotal role in the development of the agency’s e-commerce and digital marketing capabilities to our client.
A world renowned marketing agency based out of Sydney Olympic Park.
Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing and ecommerce strategies
• Responsible for managing communications between local client, Regional and Global Head Quarters for planning and development support..
• Effectively consult with clients about Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Customer Experience, crafting content recommendation and enhancement plans.
• Closely work with E-commerce Designers in the development of personalised content
• Support client with overall product registration process requirements.
• Identify and analyse KPIs on web traffic and lead conversion funnels.
• Measure and monitor performance of content and adoption of new features
• Develop and enhance greater efficiency and effectiveness across all digital channels (search, display, EDMS].
• Improve online visibility through on-page improvements and track organic search rankings
• Review user engagement levels from both .com website and ecommerce websites and analyse website, content and sales.
• Drive sustainable incremental traffic and revenue growth through new channels, initiatives and programs.
• Provide greater audience and creative insights from online performance.
• Identify digital platform and tool requirements, building out business cases for increased investment as and when required.
• Champion digital marketing across the business ensuring key updates, trends, new initiatives, growth opportunities and technologies are shared.
• 5 years + previous experience in a similar role
• Previous experience or knowledge of Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager is required for this role
• Knowledge of strategic frameworks and capability of using them to craft strategic recommendation
• Knowledge of E-commerce KPIs and their usage
• Understanding of customer decision journey planning
• Have knowledge of User Experience and Information Architecture design principles.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual presentation skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kushak Sharma on +612 8292 2008