A fabulous opportunity awaits an experienced 360 Recruiter.
S&You, part of the Synaco Global group, are experiencing exceptional national growth and this includes our busy West Perth branch. We need a highly experienced Recruitment Consultant with a passion for White Collar Permanent Recruitment to join our quirky, yet high performing team.
Having spent a number of years in the Recruitment industry in Perth, you will know what workplace culture and benefits you're looking for in your employer. You will be positively challenged in this role but will look forward to a workplace you want to come to each day; one which supports people who have a strong work ethic and those who want to succeed. We want those who aren't afraid to 'have a go', the ones who are focused and outcome driven, the ones who strive to improve on each day and shoot higher than just 'meeting requirements'. You will have a great sense of humour and want to build a career amongst like-minded people.
- Are you part of something exciting with real opportunity?
- Have you got an established reputation and solid industry contacts but want to align yourself with the right brand?
- Do your values align with your workplace and employer?
- Are you building a career and not just doing a job?
- Are you excited to go to work every day?
- Has your team got your back?
- Do you want full autonomy to run your own desk how YOU want to, in the industry sectors you're passionate about?
- Do you still genuinely love Recruitment and providing quality service to your clients and candidates?
Your duties and abilities will include – but not limited to:
- Generating a sales pipeline of Permanent Recruitment opportunities across WA from a relatively cold desk,
- Meeting with Clients to discuss recruitment options and identifying the best solution to their requirements,
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and candidates,
- Advertising and attracting suitable applicants for current and prospective vacancies,
- Screening and interviewing candidates,
- Reverse marketing candidates to warm and prospective clients,
- Building brand awareness and increasing revenue,
- Developing strong networks on both a personal and professional level.
You will have:
- Proven experience operating a Permanent Recruitment Desk in the WA market,
- A strong understanding of the Western Australian employment market and trends,
- Established professional networks and the ability to maintain strong relationships,
- A positive approach and see this as a unique opportunity to really shape the business YOU want to recruit in,
- Demonstrated sales experience and capability,
- A strong desire to be successful in your chosen career.
Job benefits and perks
We are diverse, dynamic and passionate about what we do and how we do it. We value teamwork, building a strong brand and supportive culture and want like-minded colleagues to join us and be part of our exciting journey. S&You offers ongoing training and development to people who want to expand themselves and forge a career.
Now is the time to make the move.
Contact Jodie Williamson on 0429 895 557 for more information and let's discuss WHY S&You is the right move for you.