An exciting opportunity exists within Aveo Group for a pro-active and energetic Senior Marketing Advisor to join our Marketing team in an autonomous role based in Melbourne, VIC.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the National Marketing Manager, this position will provide support with the marketing of a portfolio of retirement communities, including premium locations such as Kew, Toorak and Hawthorn. You will also contribute to broader team performance and initiatives and be a part of an award winning national marketing team.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Own the local area marketing plan for a portfolio of retirement and aged care communities throughout Victoria.
- Full accountability over tasks relating to campaigns, initiatives and events
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to drive customer centricity in marketing initiatives, campaigns and events
- Maintain positive, ongoing relationships with all external agencies across creative, media and print
- Maintain and update all marketing plans and schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Budget management
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated significant experience in a similar marketing role in consumer marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of marketing principles and understanding of how they relate to everyday business, with an understanding of the property /retirements industry desirable
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision, while reporting to a manager interstate
- High levels of resilience with an ability to deliver results within tight timelines
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure - both environmental and time, with superior time and resource management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Current driver's licence
- Impactful communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices. We currently do so for over 13,000 residents in over 90 retirement communities across Australia. Our vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative senior provider, as we strive to honour and serve our residents by living our values of kindness, care and respect.
No Recruitment agencies please.