This role will be pivotal in the delivery of multiple projects both internally and externally. The right candidate will have alot contact across multiple business units and will need to have a real positive, hands on approach.
My client is a leading Medical Device/Tech group that is at the forefront of the industry. My client prides itself on offering rewarding careers to their employees and are passionate about improving quality of life for their customers and the end users. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part in delivering a wide range of external and internal projects both locally and internationally within the medical division.
- Be a key part of all internal communication with relevant business units across the organisation
- Develop, monitor and update marketing collateral and executions for the sales teams
- Partner with Business units, Regulatory and Marketing to ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines
- Manage the approval process and platform used by the team
- Deliver training across the broader business when required
- Develop monthly reports on ROI and campaign effectiveness
- Qualifications within Marketing or related field
- 2 + years’ experience within a marketing related role
- High attention to detail and exceptional project management skills
- A team player with a strategic, creative approach
- Outstanding communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Understanding of TGA/Regulatory Affairs(desirable)
- Outstanding working culture
- Highly successful and effective team
- This organisation is cutting edge in their industry
- Extensive career growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zach Klingner on +612 8292 2011.