Looking for an available immediately Senior Marketing Coordinator for a 2 month temporary assignment with the possibility of being extended or made permanent.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator is an autonomous position and will be required to provide guidance and assistance to the Marketing Assistant as required. The position is available to cover a period of leave within the team, however there is a permanent position available for the right skill set and experience.
The business is based north of the river and sits within the property industry who look after everything from home designs, display homes, house and land packages and building.
This is a fast paced position where the individual will be responsible for managing multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
- Assist with the ongoing Website project alongside the external agency (at critical stages).
- Assist with the implementation of Sales force (social studio, marketing cloud etc.)
- Daily review of marketing channel performance in line with business KPI’s with reporting to Marketing Manager and recommendations for optimisation
- Manage social media pages, posts, ad placement, and monitoring including proactively curating content from customer and third party sources to drive engagement, enquiry and raise the profile of the business.
- Work closely with the external agencies for SEO, AdWords and Creative
- Coordinate marketing campaigns in line with budgets and time frames
- Manage and write briefs for external agencies who manage Creative, Web, SEO/SEM
- Create and building of landing pages where required
- Build and send eDM’s as required
- Manage upload of new home designs and display homes to brand website including ensuring pricing, opening hours are correct and current
- Someone who has experience working within a fast paced environment.
- Someone with a high level of performance with a strong work ethic.
- Someone who is passionate and respectful in the workplace.
- Property, Building or retail related background is desirable.
- Someone who has the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and assistance to the marketing assistant as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Convenient location based north of the river
- Immediate start available
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquires or would like to be considered for the opportunity.