- Senior Marketing Officer
- Immediately available, permanent job
- Manage marketing projects and devise marketing strategy
Permanent, full-time Senior Marketing Officer job. Melbourne City job, immediately available.
Your new company
Our client is based on the fringe of Melbourne CBD and have an excellent reputation in the education space. Due to a recent opening, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Officer.
Your new role
As Senior Marketing Officer, your responsibilities will include;
- Develop, implement and analyse multiple marketing campaigns and projects, often working under minimal direction and to tight deadlines.
- Managing marketing budgets and identifying best practice marketing strategies that best utilises this budget to maximise ROI.
- Analysing both past marketing projects as well as competitor activity and reporting back on results
- Regular stakeholder engagement, including working closely with key partners with marketing content management.
- Devising future marketing strategy based on market insight, industry trends and data analysis of previous marketing campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
Significant experience in a similar role will see you succeed, as will;
- Proven experience in managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns and projects that drive outcomes such as demand, pipeline and revenue
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills as a key point of communication for key updates within marketing
- Demonstrate a huge amount of responsibility and self-initiative whilst managing your marketing workload as efficiently as possible
- Able to work in fast- paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work with exciting marketing projects and excel your career within a very well-established organisation. Our client is offering an above market salary package ranging between $90,000 - $110,000 depending on experience as well as a number of employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information prior to applying, please contact our Marketing & Digital recruitment expert Killian O’ Sullivan on +61 (3) 9604 9552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508